BUSINESS ATTORNEY IN CALIFORNIA
Business transactions and disputes can range from simple to complex. Whether you are facing issues that impact the future of your business or are looking for legal assistance on an ongoing basis, Westford Law Group can help.
We are able to view business law matters from a multifaceted perspective. We pride ourselves on our ability to use both our knowledge of business law matters and our understanding of the day-to-day operations of a business when seeking effective and strategic solutions to your business’s legal issues.
Some of the specific business matters on which Joe Nuñez has provided counsel include:
- Business Formation. We work closely with start-ups and existing businesses to determine the most advantageous type of organization for the business. We assist in limited liability company (LLC) formation as well as the creation and restructuring of limited liability partnerships (LLPs) and corporations.
- Shareholder disputes and partner disputes. When issues arise between shareholders or partners, the business can be negatively impacted. Our firm can examine all aspects of the situation and construct a strategy to address and resolve the matters.
- Contracts and Transactions. Many business issues revolve around contracts. Whether you are dealing with vendors, employees, customers or other businesses, we can assist in the drafting, review, negotiation and litigation of all types of business contracts.
- General Legal Counsel
- Breach of Contract Actions
- Construction Claims
- Non-Disclosure/Non-Compete Agreements
- Unfair Business Practices
- Commercial Litigation
CALL WESTFORD LAW GROUP TODAY
Every unique situation will vary. Attorney Joe A. Nuñez will help you choose the optimal and most cost-effective course of action depending on your specific circumstances.