HEALTHCARE ATTORNEY IN CALIFORNIA
Westford Law Group represents medical facilities and medical professionals in obtaining and protecting the necessary licensure. We also assist healthcare providers with complex compliance issues pertaining to accreditation.
Joe A. Nuñez brings deep regulatory insight, given his experience as hospital administrator and Deputy Director of a county Managed Care Division. Overseeing a budget of over $200M, while managing the county’s compliance framework, he possesses clinical perspective of the healthcare arena’s ever-evolving regulatory ecosystem.
His work alongside enterprise-level stakeholders, such as institutional medical providers, physician practices, and suppliers, alike, make him the optimal resource for compliance risk analysis, management, and mitigation.
Some of the specific real healthcare law issues on which Joe Nunez has provided counsel include:
- Medical Licensure
- License Defense
- Healthcare Accreditation & Credentialing Services
- Healthcare Business Transactions & Contracts
- Formation of Medical Groups
- Corporate formalities including operating agreements, meeting resolutions and corporate bylaws
- Employment or severance agreements for physicians and other medical professionals;
- Regulatory issues concerning the Board of Psychology and Board of Medical Examiners;
- HIPAA compliance and related business associate agreements;
- Stark I, II and III compliance, including State counterparts;
- Managed care contracts;
- Healthcare-related collections;
- Hospital peer review proceedings;
- Egg donation contracts;
- Medicare coverage issues.
CALL WESTFORD LAW GROUP TODAY
Every unique situation will vary. Attorney Joe A. Nuñez will help you choose the optimal and most cost-effective course of action depending on your specific circumstances.